12.9.11

Please get back to me

URGENT
Thank you for your reply to my mail and your willingness to handle this. All I need from you is to remain trustworthy as this is my future.  I say this because I have been working on this for some time now and I have spent a lot of time and finance to get to this final stage of this matter.
Specifically, I am Mr. David Sullivan, of International department Africa Development Bank South Africa. I made this contact with you based on the need for an individual/company who is willing to assist me with a solution to a money transfer.
This amount USD18.500.000.00 represents the balance in the account of Marla Sanchez Pietton, the wife of France's ambassador to Lebanon, who lost her precious life in An Ethiopian jet carrying 90 passengers and crew that plunged into the sea of Lebanon in a ball of fire just after takeoff in stormy weather early on Monday, 25/01/2010.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8478060.stm)
I am her personal banker, apart from me and her no one is aware that she has such kind of money in this branch.  The money originally belongs to a foundation which she belonged to in France. Her intention was to build her own mall or a large farm.  My duty was to look for someone who she will present as the owner of the mall or farm. Based on this plan, she had visited South Africa several times to have a meeting with me.
All documents that cover the legality of this fund are all with me and I am determined to carry out her dream and see it come to pass
Should you be willing to assist me in the transaction?  We shall discuss the mode of sharing and other benefits as we go on.
Finally, it is of fundamental importance that you always keep this STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please get back to me urgently on sullivanda@hotmail.co.za
Best Regards,
David Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment