26.9.11

Investment Proposal

Dear Sir,
I wish to contact you as a foreign partner who will assist me and my client, Actually am working with a UK consulting firm as an operation and marketing representative for the company for almost five years now and am on commission agreement with this company which is not suitable for my living as far as global recess is concern, I have given my company many customers across the globe.
There an opportunity came to me as regards my job, I have a client who is a retired bank director from the central bank in Benin Republic he is an old man of 90 years He is ready to release some fund ($15Millon)for me with the condition that I can manage this fund for an investment But I have decided to put you as my boss in my company that we can manage this fund for him he trust me. He has sign agreement for me that this fund will be in our possession for 10 years investing the fund in any sector of economy and we have our own percentage too.
I want to do this without the knowledge of my company, and I have also submitted a letter of resignation to my company, Because if I bring this opportunity to them again they will not compensate me, what I need from you is that I will use your name as my boss so that this man can release this fund to both of us, He only want to see your name as a foreigner. This does not require any Experience from you I will do everything in the transfer of the fund and all documentation with the assistance of the lawyer so that everything will be legal.

PLEASE YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS MESSAGE. I DON’T ASK YOU FOR MONEY OR SEND MONEY TO ME. I am only to clarify this for you to understand the genuity of this partnership, and nothing will be done until the both of us meet PHYSICALLY I will details you the meeting place and position of this fund, Once I receive reply from you I will fly from united kingdom to meet the Old man so that we can talk to you on phone please send your phone number
Mr. George Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment