26.9.11

re:DEAR FRIEND (VERY URGENT REPLY NEEDED)

K Suleiman Email: khalidslmn@gmail.com
I apologise if this message and its medium does not meet your moral values but it’s the urgency of it which requires me to send this to you. I got your contact at diplomatic Job Space list, My name is Khalid Suleiman, I am International diplomatic protocol attached to one of Gaddafi’s son’s (Saif al-Arab Muammar Gaddafi).
When the allied forces bombarded a section of his office in Tripoli a few of his security were killed (he is feared dead) in this office he has loads of trunk boxes full of millions of dollars.

I in the confusion managed to take one of the trunk boxes it contained $11.5 Million USD (a few others helped themselves too). I have since defected to Benghazi. I have nothing to do with this evil regime anymore. Am happy to lay my hands on this life changing fortune. You can imagine my desperation to get this funds immediately out from Libya. I have since buried it below in the trunk box waiting for the dust to settle. No noise about it at all. Saif is dead and the country is in turmoil as you know.

I am simply asking you if I can trust you to send the funds to you through diplomatic channels. Obviously you do not have anything to be scared or worry about, we will put heads together. It’s risk free. You will be adequately rewarded for your efforts as a 25% of the total amount will be yours upon the conclusion of the transaction.

Once the fund is safely in your custody I will make my way to your country hopefully settle there and invest with your guidance. Please feel free to negotiate because am in a desperate situation. If you are interested in handling this then contact me giving me your name, telephone number and other contact details.
Please send your response to my email address: khalidslmn@gmail.com
I await your early response.
Regards
Khalid Suleiman

No comments:

Post a Comment