27.9.11

Urgent Attention Needed !!!

Dear,

My name is Pascal Mufai, I was the personal aid to the former president of Ivory Coast Laurent Gbagbo before his capture.


While in office, he asked me to keep a certain box containing huge sum of money for him in his village at a certain place he described to me but i cornered the box to another location unknown to him.


I successfully deposited it in  a security company abroad. I will like you to help me claim this box and deposit the money in your account for any business you may suggest is lucrative for our mutual benefits. Please let me know the percentage you will take from this money for helping me recover it.


You can see details from this info http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14477842


I am waiting to hear from you so that I will detail you fully, I am presently in a hiding place now.

thanks
pascal .

No comments:

Post a Comment