18.9.11

Your Willingnes​s

Good Day,
Accept my apologies for writing to you in this mode for it might be of
inconvenience to you,But due to my quest for an honest and reliable
international assistance who can stand to be my beneficiary to my
inherited funds and Gold from my late father Dr. Jonathan Sarpong
I have no option but to go this length, My name is Elvis J Sarpong.
Before the death of my father he own net balance of US$11.120 Millions with
75 kilo of Gold,which i want to transfer for investment and i know that i can
count on you that with your experience and God fearing person we can work
together to achieve my dream. In this regards i contacted you to be my
beneficiary or partner for investment of the funds.
The Money in question is deposited in a prime Bank in Ghana, I will provide
you with necessary documents as soon I confirm your willingness and
readiness to assist me. I will be very glad if you can be my beneficiary.
Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best Regard,
Elvis J Sarpong

No comments:

Post a Comment