27.9.11

US$20 MILLION INSIDE VAULT

Dear friend,
I will   want you to use your good office to make urgent arrangement  to receive
some sums of money for me which was delivered to a vault  in Ghana in the heat
of the war here.
I am Abdullah Al Bush, formerly the General Manager Finance and administration
of Azzawiya Oil Refining Company, Libya.
This is a matter of urgent attention, because of the situation on  ground  in my
country Libya, I can not move out of here for now .
A relief agency helped me to deliver the money there, I had to use this method,
because, we could not pass the money through the bank due to the embargos : ''No
Fly Zone'' , and that foreign banks are not honoring our banks transaction. Note
that the money is not known to emanate from anybody around the  government,
Other details will follow, as soon as I get your response. But if you can not
handle it , Please keep it to yourself; it is highly confidential.
Regards,
Abdullah Al Bush
Tel : 0 914279489

No comments:

Post a Comment