26.9.11

URGENT MESSAGE

My dear One,
My name is Mr. Grant Kome , the then  Secretary to the
former incumbent
Government Mr. Laurent Gbagbo  the former president of
Cote d Ivory in
West Africa , I have funds 2,000,000.00 US dollars, in my
possession which
the president handed over to me to pay inn before the
political crises. I
want to move this fund(s) that where about to be moved into
federal
government account because there is no ownership to the
fund(s). All I
need from you is your interest to be my foreign partner so
that things
will be done with cordial relationship, equity and
rationality.
>
I have a plan to load the fund in ATM MASTER CARDS and send
them to you
through bank so that the fund will be withdrawn from the
card on daily
basis until we have the last cent, otherwise using any
other method will
involve a lot of processes that will eventually not come to
an end like
getting several certificates, payments of insurance fee(s),
then using
diplomats and lots more. If you assure me of your
partnership I will show
you the simple way this can be done and in less than five
days we will
celebrate.
Thanks,
Sincerely
Grant Kome

No comments:

Post a Comment