27.9.11

Plz Pray For Japan Now!

Attention
I am Mr. Itsuki Yoshitomi Head of Account Dept. Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi,
Japan. It's sad to say, Amid the earthquake/tsunami that swept my country
Japan I lost a credible customer with his entire family. My late customer
left (US$21Million) in his account. My government is proposing bank
account update for every account holder in my country. Any account without
living heir or claimant will be sent into the Government treasury for the
relief and reconstruction of the country devastated areas. I do not want
the funds to be transferred into the Government treasury.
I am soliciting your attention to receive these funds on my behalf as
everything is under my power. My purpose of contacting you is because my
status would not permit me to do this alone. You have to take it very
serious and contact me with all manner of sincerity.
When you reply this message, I will send you the full details about my
late customer and the funds. If you are interested kindly contact me via
my secured email on tyoshitomi@live.com
Mr. Itsuki Yoshitomi
(Head of Account Dept. Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Japan)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, use,
disclosure or distribution of such confidential information without the
written authorization of The Catholic University of Eastern Africa is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. By receiving this e-mail
you acknowledge that any breach by you and/or your representatives of the
above provisions may entitle The Catholic University of Eastern Africa
to seek for damages.
The University accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages
incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email
and/or its attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment