27.9.11

OFFICIALY TO YOU URGENTLY

Hello,
   I am Dr. James Campbell, Director of Project, South Africa department of minerals and energy ExxonMobil company. (http://www.exxonmobil.com). I have a private brief to re-profile funds amounting to $28.5Million United States Dollars. This amount $28.5Million represents a balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of our department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately. Should you be willing to assist me in the transaction with a solution to a money transfer. Your share of the sum will be 30% of the $28.5million, 70% will be for the rest of us. To enable us commence, I will need your full names, personal telephone/fax number and your mailing address.Please send your response to my E-mail: drjcampbell11@gmail.com
I await your immediate response.
Best Regards,
Dr. J. Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment