27.9.11

RE

Dear Friend,
Good day to you, thank you for receiving my email, this I really
appreciate. But first I like to make some things clear before I proceed.
This is a very serious transaction and should not be taken lightly. I have
concealed my identity, for security purposes. But when I see how serious
and your willingness to move on, I will disclose my identity, but for now
I would give you a brief summery of what this transaction entails.
I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky. The former C.E.O of Yukos Oil
Company, Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this
top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over
US$450 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are
coming via Bank Menatep to a more secured bank. This is a legitimate
transaction. You will be paid 4% for your "management fees".
If you are interested, please write back on this email and provide me with
your confidential email and I will provide further details and
instructions. Please keep this confidential; we cannot afford more
political problems.
Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please
write back promptly. I will also suggest you visit these news sites on the
Internet to be better informed about this project.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mikhail-khodorkovsky-to-vladimir-putin-you-owe-me-answers-1922385.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3213505.stm
Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards,
Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment