18.9.11

(no subject)

Good Day,
I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP
Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai
Banking Corporation Limited. Our client
BRIGADIER AMER ALI NAYEF, a businessman
and also who was with the Iraqi forces, made a
fixed deposit, of Twenty Two million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in
my branch, a number of notices was sent to
him, before the war which began in 2003 and
also after the war but, no response came from
him.
We later found out that Brigadier Amer Ali Nayef
was shot dead along with his son, Khalid Amer
also in the force as they left the family home
for work in the south of the city.  After more
inquiry it was also discovered that the late
Brigadier, did not declare any next of kin in his
official papers including the paper work of his
bank deposit.What bothers me most is
according to the laws of my country at the
expiration of 6 years the funds will be reverted
to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government
if nobody comes for the funds, Against this
scenery.
I have all the information needed to claim
these funds and I want you to act as the
beneficiary of the deposit, there is no risk
involved in this matter, as we are going to
adopt a legitimate method and the attorney will
prepare all the necessary documents.
All I require is your honest co-operation and I
guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law.
Please accept my apologies, keep my
confidence and disregard this email if you do
not appreciate this proposition I have offered
you.
All confirmable documents to back up the claims
will be made available to you prior to your
acceptance and as soon as I receive your return
mail Via my email address(vincentcheng1@
silly.hk) and I will let you know what is required
of you.
Your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.
Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment