9.9.11

nice to meet you

Hello, I hope that I will not disturbed you.
My name is Sofia and I live in the UK, in a small town not far from London. I would like to find new friends and signed up for this online dating flirtbox.co.uk, where I found your e-mail. I'm looking for good friends for good communication, but I'll be happy if it would help me to find a loved man, because now I am alone. I work a lot and it's hard to find friends in real life. But me very much would like to find a friend with whom I communicate, to call up and meet.
I am interested only in dating in UK. I was warned that online dating is a lot of fake profiles, so I hope that you are a resident of the my country, if not, then please delete my post and not respond.
I'll wait for your response and hope that it will be a pleasant acquaintance and we will spend fun time together in future.
Sofia Wilson.
UK, Maidstone.

1 comment:

  1. i got this email too and ive never been on flirtbox lol. has anyone else received this email but never been on flirtbox?

    ReplyDelete