19.12.11

Your urgent reply confidenti​al please

Mr. Udine Asako. ✆ info@planettoys.com.ua

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreDear Friend
How are you doing with your family? Hope fine, Please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, my name is Mr. Udine Asako. the director of account & auditing dept, at the African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa.
In my department, during the Auditing of the year 2010, I discovered an abounded sum of $14.300.000.00(Forteen million three hundred thousand dollars) which was being maintained by a foreign client late Dr George Brumley who we learn died on a plan crash with his entire family his wife and his only child on 21st July. 2003.
Click the page to confirm his death: http://savannahnow.com/stories/072203/LOCKenyaCrash.shtml
I desperately need your assistance for the claiming of this money left behind by Our late customer to the tune of $14.300, 000.00(Forteen million three hundred thousand dollars) out from African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso to your own account, the deceased customer executed contract through Department of Work and Housing here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and the mentioned money above it's his money left in our bank before his death. Meanwhile, for your smoothness of this transaction, I will pay you 30% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter. If you know that you are interested and capable to handle this business with me, please contact me on this mail (udineasako@blumail.org)
As soon as I hear from you I will immediately draft an application form and send it to you so that you will fill and apply to my bank as the next of kin also for my bank to receive your application and start the processing of the fund according to our banking rules and regulation before they will transfer the money to your account while the processing is going on I will be here giving you all the developmental information regarding to this transaction to enable us succeed on the claim
Please Immediately you receive this mail get back to me so that I will draft the application for applying to my bank as the next of kin. Bellow is the information’s I request to enable me to send you the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.
Your Full Name........................
Your Sex.............................
Your Age..............................
Your Country..........................
Passport / driving license............
Marital Status.........................
Your Occupation.......................
Your Personal Mobile Number...........
Your Personal Fax Number...............
Your scanned photograph to enable me to know you fully well as the transaction commence.
I look forward to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment