12.12.11

I seek Ur assistant

abuse ✆ abuse@standard.mail

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Attn:
I am   Samira Deenor,  29yrs Old woman, Originally from Niger  Tuareg
Tribes,Formal Protocol officer & bodyguards  to late Mo'tassim Gaddafi.
I know that you may be asking why you? Because we did not know each other
before, But i got your contact by searching through the website and I am
trusting in you with this confidential proposal and strongly believe that
you will be capable to handle the claim

My reason of contacting you is to present you as the owner of these
Cash/Consignment Valued US$5.347M.security Company vault, because  during
the time of deposit i told them, that the cash/consignment belong to a
Foreign Contractor who asks us to help him quickly flown it out of the war
zone and deposited with them. .
Further more, Note that the source of this fund, was cash assigned to me
and my commandant to travel to one of the Southern African country to
negotiate and purchase (arm) for the suppression /execution of the
upraising and civil war in our country, But, Due to this dramatic turn of
event in Libya I managed to move this fund and deposited into a security
Company vault for my own use.
For you help, that will be rewarded with 35% of the total fund. While 55%
for me and 10% will be channel back to orphanage home/charitable
Organization to help the people of Libya.

This is How going to work? First, you are to send me the following
information stated bellow

Your full name:
Address:
Phone/fax no:
Country of origin:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Nationality

Note those information will be used to file inn an application letter of
claim to the Security firm, informing them that the Contractor or the
owner the consignment will be  contacting them to claim it, so as soon as
i hear back from you ,i will  forward your information to the Security
Company.


I want to guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.


 Regards

Ms. Samira Deenor

No comments:

Post a Comment