15.12.11

Greetings From K.A Alturki & Sons Company Kingdom of Arabia.

Mr. Rami Khalid Alturki. ✆ ramkalturk@aol.com

From Khalid Ali Alturki & Sons Company Saudi Arabia.

I am the Founder & Chairman of Khalid Ali Alturki & Sons Company, and my investment based in Middle East generally, diverse in nature and I am involved in the business area of Oil&Gas, construction, real estate, trade, industry, and I am currently seeking means of financing and relocating some of my business interest abroad’s in the following sectors: real estate, transportation health sector and Agriculture Forestry and Fishing, thus any sector that is lucrative for investment in your country that will be good investment, and If you think you have a solid background and idea of making  good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country that will be a good business in your country that will be attractive for investor to invest his capital in your country; Please write me immediately for possible business co-operation. Because I am ready and willing to fund you in any business idea you have in your country that i

Alhaji. Rami Khalid Alturki.
Chairman/President.

No comments:

Post a Comment