9.12.11

RE:CAN WE WORK TOGETHER? REPLY.

Barrister Mohammed Sadiq ✆ noreply@barrister.org

Dear friend,
Please accept my sincere apology for barging into your mail box uninvited, It is of
great urgency I have written you this mail.
I am Barrister MOHAMMED SADIQ,I am one of the lawyers of Muammar Al-Gaddafi, the former
president of libya who was killed by rebels on 20/10/2011.It was with great shock and
tears getting the news of the death of my client and friend.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051782/Gaddafi-dead-picture-How-NATO-air-strike-finished-Libyas-dictator.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
But i will like to go straight to the main reason why I have contacted you,which is of a
business proposal.
As a lawyer of the former president of Libya,I have access to most of his asset which he
disclosed to me secretly being his personal lawyer and friend,including an account where
he lodged a substantial amount of money which has not been detected by anyone including
the NATO.because we made this account secured for a long time.
Even after the world court have sanctioned that all AL-GADDAFI and Family Account should
be frozen,we still made sure this account was kept secret, up till this moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12607026
they still have no trace on this account.I have prepared the document for the banking of
145,000,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE MILLION UNITED KINGDOM POUNDS)on this
account.
Since my friend is dead and I am the only one who has access to the account.I have
decided to share the said amount with you if only you are willing to help me with the
transfer of this funds,and I will share the funds with you 50/50%.
The reason why I consulted you to help me transfer this money,is that, I can't transfer
the money in my name.For I am Gaddafi's lawyer and if I transfer the money myself,it
will be noticed and linked that the money must be one of AL-GADDAFI's loot.
I strongly believe that,as one of the Ex-president's lawyer,some members of the interim
government who were close to the late Muammar Al-Gaddafi must be monitoring me to see if
there will be any trace of his assets which has not yet been discovered even when the
court's order was to freeze all of Al-Gaddafi's assets.
I will entrust you with further modalities on this transaction as soon as you agree to
partner with me.
If you are interested please contact me on this email address:
(barr.mohammedsadiq@medionmail.com)
I hope we can work together and be friends.
Sincere Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment