12.12.11

THE WILL OF GOD

INFO OFFICE ✆ hemzk110001@aol.com

I am Hajia Effat Moghaddam Zadeh Kashani a citizen of Iran but
currently residing in LONDON.
I am married to Late Yazdan Kashani of blessed memory who was an oil
explorer in Yemen and Angola for twelve years before he died in the
year 2006. We were married for twelve years without a child;he died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer of the lungs
and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a
substantial amount of money worth $10.5 Million (TEN Million FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND America Dollars) with a Financial Institution here in
LONDON which I inherited after his death. Just recently, my doctor told
me that I have only 2 month to live due to my unfortunate
ailment.Having known my condition I decided to hand over this funds to
a devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that will utilize this money
for charity purpose an d to help the needy the way i am going to
instruct therein. I want the individual to use this money in all
sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and
widows.
I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are into radical organization and I
don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy
manner, Hence the reasons for this bold decision.
Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in
uplifting my spirit. I don’t need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health condition which has seriously affected my
hearing and also because of the presence of my husband’s relatives
around me always for i don’t want them to know about this development.
I want you to always pray for me as I have no life again says my
doctor. It will be my please to receive your good response and I will
contact or direct you to my late husband attorney that will help you to
secure this $10.5 Million (TEN Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND America
Dollars) and I want you to assure me that you will use this $10.5
Million (TEN Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND America Dollars) to help the
less privilege.
I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give
room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this
same purpose. Until I hear from you. My dreams will rest squarely on
your shoulders.
Remain blessed.
Hajia Effat Moghaddam Zadeh Kashani

Please Reply to my Private Box hemzk1100011@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment