16.12.11

Dear Respected.​...From Mr Richard Allen

Richard Allen ✆ dello-mand@mail.co.uk

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

--
Hello
 Greeting to you. My name is Mr.Richard Allen. I work in a bank in the
 United Kingdom. I will need your assistance in this business
 transaction. I would need your assistance in applying for the next of
 kin to my Late customer, who died of a kidney failure after years of
 struggling with the disease.
 He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a huge amount in our bank.
 He died without any registered next of kin as he was a divorcee and
 had no child. On your confirmation of this message and indicating your
 interest, I will furnish you with more details.
 Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply:
 1.Your Full Name:
 2.Your Contact Address:
 3.Your Profession:
 4.Your Age:
 5.Your Phone:
 I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.
 Yours Sincerely,
 Mr. Richard Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment