15.12.11

Can i trust you?

Mrs Mary Louis ✆ marymarylouis2@hotmail.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreI am Mrs Mary Louis .I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to Charities. I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's hard earned money ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you.I want to WILL a total sum of $4.8 Million USDOLLAR to you which you shall distribute to charity homes for me,Please for further information contact me on my private email id (marymarylouis3@aol.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment