21.12.11

Dear Friend

davidhanson01@ilmci.com ✆

Dear Friend
How are you doing, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred? Now I want you to contact my secretary Barrister Jim Wilfred on the information below and receive your compensation of $1.5 Million Dollars from him:
Contact Person: Barrister Jim Wilfred
Email :(barr.jimw12@hotmail.com)
Telephone: +229 9673 1025
Send him the following information to prove your self to him:
Your full name;...........
Your address:..............
Your country:..............
Your age:.....................
Your occupation:......
Your phone number:...
Note that if you did not send him the above information complete he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be very sure before he will send you the Cheque.
Note also that I will not be reached by email or phone for now because I am currently away for investment purpose and I will be busy till about six or seven months time.
Remember the only person I asked you to contact is Barrister Jim Wilfred Email :(barr.jimw12@hotmail.com)
I wish you success
Regards,
MR.Jim wilfred

No comments:

Post a Comment