21.12.11

(no subject)

Mrs Daisy A Mohamed ✆ mohamed_mrsdaisya@ymail.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreDear Beloved,
My name is Mrs. Daisy Mohamed, wife of Dr Abraham Mohamed we are both
citizens of Malaysia, My husband worked with the Shell
Petroleum in Saudi Arabia for twenty years before he died in the year 2005.We
were
married for ten years without a child. Before his death we both accepted
Christ as our lord and became Christians. Since his death i decided
remain unmarried or adopt a child outside my matrimonial home without my
husband. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars with a Bank in
Europe.
Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just
contacted me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if
I, as the only surviving beneficiary to the fund do not re-activate the
account, the fund will be CONFISCATED, I have been asked by the bank to
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf
(note that you need to activate this account) as my illness will not allow
me come over to Europe. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Malaysia where I have
been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my
ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks
to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charitable
organizations and orphanages anywhere in the World.
Because my relatives have plundered so much of our wealth since my
illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge
responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to
Stand-in as the sole beneficiary and collect the funds from the Bank. I
want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund
churches, orphanages and charities, propagating the word of God. I took
this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband's relatives do not believe in helping the needy because of
their greedy nature, I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be
used for ungodly ventures. Hence the reason i am seeking this bold
step. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I
do not want them to know about this project. I await your quick response
to this mail, as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before
my Death.
Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to
conclude this, reach me on my private E-mail:(daisy_mohamed@mrsmohamed.com)
Remain Blessed.
Yours in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment