21.12.11

Inherited Funds

Kevin Williams ✆ kevinwilliamsonline@live.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreGood Day,
I am Kevin Williams, a solicitor at law. I am the personal Attorney/sole executor to the late Mr. Roy a national of your country, who spent most of his life in my country England UK. My client and his immediate family members died in a car accident in East London on the 27th day of September 2003 He was a Sub-Controller working with Chevron Texaco Oil here in the United Kingdom and Left behind a deposit of £5.6 Million British Pounds Sterling, I have written several letters to your country’s embassy with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail hence he has no next-of-kin at the time of his death
I have professional reasons to use a legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the land. On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar Last name, I contacted you, that with your consent, present you to the "Trustee" as my late client's family members as to enable you put up a claim to the Bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my late client so that the deposit can be paid to you therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for claim. I have all the necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim.
Regards.
Mr. Kevin Williams
Solicitors/Legal Representatives
Office: 34 Queen Charlotte Street London UK
+447024064577

No comments:

Post a Comment