10.11.11

RE:NEXT OF KIN OFFER

Barrister Ahmed Sadiku ✆ attorneygeneralb@yahoo.co.id

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Ahmed Sadiku & Co. Chambers
(Attorneys Counsels At Law)
Federal High Court   Benin
White-House Building ,
14 Degbago Crescent ,
Cotonou Republic Of Benin
Email: {sadikuwchambers@msn.com }
Greetings!
I am Barrister Ahmed Sadiku,English speaking Beninoise, Solicitor and Financial Attorney/Consultant. After much consideration on this subject matter, I have decided to contact you believing that you will protect this transaction and give it the attention it deserves. I was moved to contact you based on the present condition of things here.I am the Personal Attorney to late Mr. George K. Marshal, who was a contractor here in Benin Rep. Who was on December 26th  2003, with his entire family were perished in a forceful Auto Crash along Togo Cotonou Express way. I would like you to collaborate with me as the next of kin to the deceased client who made a fixed deposit valued at (usd$10.7M) with Reliance Bank Benin .
He died without any registered next of kin designate and as such his funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. I seek your good partnership & co-operation to do this and I wish to know if we can work together to claim his funds in  Reliance Bank Benin here. I will guide you discreetly on any information that may be required of you from the Bank for us to make this claim for our mutual disbursement. If you are interested, Please do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. Please reply to my private email for security reasons email:Email: {sadikuwchambers@msn.com}
Regards.
Hon:Barr.Ahmed Sadiku Esq.
Senior Advocate Of Benin (SAB).

No comments:

Post a Comment