18.11.11

The astonishin​g wealth of Libyan tyrant

Albert Hirmer ✆ tees608@yahoo.de

 Dear Friend,
 I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business,I only pray at  this time that your address is still valid.
 I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.
 The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit me to  do this alone.
 When you reply this message. I will send you further details once i receive  your response back.
 Please for security reason, i will strongly recommend that you write me  through my private email account only.
 Thanks for your understanding.
 Albert Hirmer
 N:B
 The astonishing wealth of Libyan tyrant Muammar Gaddafi and his family has  been laid bare as countries around the world begin freezing billions of
 dollars worth of their assets.
 The U.S. alone has seized $30billion (Ј18.5bn) of their investments, while  Canada has frozen $2.4bn (Ј1.5bn), Austria, $1.7bn (Ј1bn) and the UK, $1bn
 ($600m).
 These assets appear to be just the tip of the iceberg, as no one is yet  certain exactly what the family owns around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment