28.11.11

Your payment files has been laying here for many months now!

OFFICE INFORMATION@2011 ✆ info@secretaryy.org



Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Ekenta Helen secretary to the director foreign debt management,
your payment files has been laying here for many months now and nobody has
ever told you the truth, the reason why you have not received your fund
with Federal Republic of Nigeria . When I was going through your payment
files this afternoon, you have not even received a cent. All the top
officials both men and women keep on exploiting your hard earned money
without telling you the truth. I don’t want to go far yet

My question is this, are you still interested in receiving at least part
of your over due payment? Just let me know and further details will be
communicated to you accordingly.
Contact Mrs.Ekenta Helen
Email: info_9090@moviefan.com
Secretary to the director

No comments:

Post a Comment