28.11.11

SALAM.....​.

Hananeh ✆ ghohestanii@hotmail.com
\
I contact you in the name of Almighty Allah (swt) as the
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "The most generous is he who
fulfills that which Allah (SWT) has deemed obligatory upon
him."
I was born in Mashad, Iran on 05th March 1991 to Mr and Mrs
G. Seyedhemed, who died in the January 2011 plane crash in
Iran that killed more than 80 people including my Father,who
was a nuclear scientist, Mother and younger brother Ali.
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/nearly-80-killed-in-iran-plane-crash/186668
I am contact you to help me claim the $24.5m deposit my
father deposited in Malaysia because he wanted us to move
there because there was several killings of Nuclear
scientist here in Iran.I will give you more information as
soon as i get your response.This is completely legal and
risk free.May Allah bless you continually.
As soon as the money is transferred to you. We shall share the total amount 60% for me and 40% for you.
I want to use my share to get out of Iran and you will help me invest my share in your country.
Respectfully,
Ghohestani Hananehsadat Seyedhemed

No comments:

Post a Comment