15.11.11

CONTACT ME IMMEDIATEL​Y

Mac Cole. ✆ opengates@tochka.net
Dearly Respected.  
I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Mac Cole. I was a US Military officer attached with the Engineering Unit in Baghdad Iraq for the United States Army, my colleague and I, have the sum of US$25Million dollars that we have to move out of the country Iraq to a security and trust company somewhere I will not like to mention in this mail for security reasons.

My co-officers and I need a good partner, someone we can trust to actualize this life time venture. The money was realized from Oil proceeds and legal deals.
PURPOSES: I want you to help us claim the funds from the security company where is deposited, your job here is to act/claim the funds from the company, I shall give all the proof and the security code numbers the as the Depositor, once it’s required from the security company.
By the way can I trust you? However once the funds get to you, you will be entitled to 35%out of the total sum for your assistance in the transaction and while will keep our own 65%. Your own part in this deal is to help claim and secure the funds after deducting your 35% share.
The security company will move the funds through their diplomatic security means to where you may want to pick or claim it directly in a safe and secured location using Diplomatic Courier Services.

If you are interested please do let me know so that I will furnish you with more details and all proves of this fund. But if you are not, please don’t bother replying this mail.
You may wish to confirm with this link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
awaiting your urgent response, please note that this business is Risk Free.
Best regards,
Sgt Mac Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment