21.11.11

My Dearest Friend

Abraham Monnou ✆ officefile88833@yahoo.com.ph

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
My Dearest Friend
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred, Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below.
NAME: Mrs.Maria Antolovic
EMAIL: msmaria.antolovic1@hotmail.ru
Ask her to send you the total sum of ($1,950,000.00) One Million Nine Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S dollars Cashier's Cheque which I kept for your compensation contact my secretary on her Email:msmaria.antolovic1@hotmail.ru and Also Forward Your full delivery addresse to her such as Your Name Age sex Occupation Phone Number & Your Country.
Please do let me known immediately you have receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferies at that time. In the moment. I am very busy here in Switzerland because of the investment projects I and my new partners are having at hand wish you Good Luck.
Sincerely.
Mr.Abraham Monnou

No comments:

Post a Comment