17.11.11

MAY THE PEACE OF ALLAH BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Dawood SAADI ✆ ibbibb00@yahoo.fr

ASSALAM ALAIKUM,MAY THE PEACE OF ALLAH BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY)
My name is Dawood SAADI, I am an Libyan soldier, I am serving in the military in libya, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.
We managed to move part of funds belonging to GADDAFI's family in 2009. The total amount of US$45.5 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills, this money has been kept somewhere outside libya for sometime in bank security compnay and we try to move the money out of libya before our President we know about it,GLORY BE TO GOD that he has been killed and my boss KHAMIS GADDAFI is no were to be found, because we do not know the policies of the incoming President, we are afraid that the money may be discovered hence we want to move this money to you for safekeeping pending the completion of our assignment here in libya. we have suffer in the libya war this is the only thing we gain because my house is fired because of GADDAFI misunderstanding.
We are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings attached, LIBYA is a war zone, we plan on using diplomatic means to ship the money out as military cargo to your home, under diplomatic immunity cover or bank to bank transfer by the his ATTORNEY.
I am contacting you in confidence, all arrangement for the successful delivery has been put in place, all we need from you is to receive the cargo from the diplomat or by bank transfer , If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a God fearing partner that we can trust to assist us.
Can I trust you? This matter will not take much protocol, you will be required to reconfirm to me the following;
Your full names / direct telephone numbers and address and occupation where you may wish to receive the cargo so as to enhance delivery.
Note, your safety is guaranteed and we have unanimously agreed to compensate you with 15% of the total sum for your assistance in this matter.please you can reply me with this my priavte email address :  ibbibb@sify.com  is very PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL.
Regards,
Dawood SAADI.

No comments:

Post a Comment