24.11.11

Dear friend ( Mutual Business relationsh​ip)

Ahmed Khan ✆ akhanr01@rediffmail.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreDear  friend
I know you have not meet me before. I want you to know that l am a very good person and I am kinda new to the internet world.
I am Mr. Ahmed Khizer Khan with the Military Intelligence under the UNITED NATION mission to Libya.  I am soliciting your honest partnership on a transaction involving $10.850 Million. I have carefully searched your profile in the internet and believe we can have a good deal.
My colleagues and I are in dire need of a reputable trustworthy business man or woman whom we can entrust the aforementioned sum to his care for long term investment project.  The money in question is not drug or any illegal related money, but our colleagues in the Libyan Military Intelligence have trusted me and my colleagues and contracted us to source for the safe keeping of this funds pending the end of the crises in Libya, hence we decided to go into a long term investment with a genuine and honest business investor.
Therefore, your participation in this objective is to advise the areas of investment where the money would be invested. It is not 100% necessary that you must meet us but it will be preferable that You would be required to meet with us for a face to face meeting and signing of partnership agreement. If only you are interested to work with us.
The said money has been conveyed to a (secured  financial firm) where i am currently posted and readily available with us. On your acceptance to work with us, we shall set up a bank account in your company name with a reputable bank  from where the money would be transferred to any bank account of your choice in your country or any country of the investment.
Further details would be given to you upon receipt of your acceptance and willingness to proceed with this great objective. Please treat all matters concerning this discussion absolutely confidential.
I hope to hearing from you.
Have a Good Day.
Mr. Ahmed Khizer Khan
Email: mrahmedkk@yahoo.com
Tel: +233 207 461003

No comments:

Post a Comment