22.11.11

Mutual Benefit/Tr​ust,

Dorris Amata ✆ vc_mnx@yahoo.com.sg

Mutual Benefit/Trust,

I would like to take some of your time to introduce you to an investment deal. My name is Dorris Amata a consultant.

I have a client who is open to an investment with a huge some of money in US dollars and wishes to invest into any profitable business with his returns in your country. My client is seeking a trustworthy partner whom he will be doing business with and also who can assist with various fund transfer directives for mutual benefits.

However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with the fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency respond to this email so that we can dalogue.

My regards to your family

Yours faithfully,
Dorris Amata

No comments:

Post a Comment