21.11.11

MY DEAREST FRIEND,

FROM: THE DESK OF MR.WILLIAMS COLE ✆ wllmscole@gmail.com

This message may not have been sent by: wllmscole@gmail.com  Learn more  Report phishingWarning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreMY DEAREST FRIEND,


I am applying to become an investor In your country. I
hope that we can do few things together. I will be
very grateful if we can come together to invest in a
joint-partnership business or I invest directly into
any business that you may deem fit.

Your ability to introduce me to a long-term good
business that is viable, profitable and durable.a
business that will not go down the drain within a
short period of investment.
My capital for investment is ready and I am willing to
process as soon as I receive your response. I will
also be able to give you further details on my
personal profile including contact details.

Hoping to receive your positive response and how to
move this investment forward. On your reply you should
let me know what plans you have for my investment
worth GBP 77,000,000 Millions of Pounds currently in a safe deposit
firm. I will arrange for a business meeting with you
to finalize the areas of business and financial
disbursement.

You can also reach me at this email address:
Email: williamscole@financier.com
Tel: +44-701-004-8199

Best Regards,
Mr.Williams Cole
Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment