2.11.11

My name is Diplomat Mr Jerry William,

My name is Diplomat Mr Jerry William,
mandated to deliver your inheritance to you
in your country of residence. The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were
made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be
revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the
Agreement I
signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering
the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of
America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm
the following
information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person
1.Full Name.............................................2.Residential
Address....................................................3.Age.......................4.Occupation...................................................5.Direct
Telephone Numbers.........................................................6.A
Copy Of Your Identification.....................After
verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact
you so that we can make
arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your
residential address. Send the requested information so that we can
proceed.
Regards,
Mr Jerry William,

No comments:

Post a Comment