1.12.11

Seeking your Asistance

Samuel Charles Ho (Mr) ✆ info@news.groupon.co.uk


--
Sir,
I am Mr.SAMUEL CHARLES HO. I represent Mr Zhang Chunjiang, Vice Chairman and an executive director of China Mobile Limited, in Hong Kong. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (executive) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over Twelve point five Million United States dollars. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank of East Asia Malaysia.
This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 15% for your "management fees".  If you are interested,please write me back via my private email: sch@soyof.com.
Also,furnish me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and private email address and and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more problems/scandals.
Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly.  I will also suggest you visit this news site on the internet to be better informed about this project.
http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/sehk/20091227/LTN20091227015.pdf
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia/163674/china-mobile-vice-chairman-under-investigation
I await your prompt response

Sincerely,
SAMUEL CHARLES HO

No comments:

Post a Comment