7.12.11

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

mtenga@suanet.ac.tz ✆

Hello,

      I want to talk to you as a friend.First,I want you to
understand that
my contact to you is not from any reference. Could you please give me
your ears lets see if we would discuss as friends, although that you
will be surprise about me contacting you. Do not have a negative
thought or bias mind while reading this mail for i have a positive
intention for approaching you for safeguarding me and my family
wealth. I believed that my contact with you will lead us into mutual
positive yielding, because you and I will get close to know each other
very well once we maintained dignity and transparency among us.
My name is Abdoul - Haziz ;I was the financial adviser to the former chief
aid to the the special adviser of the defense minister {Abu-Bakr Yunis
Jabr} to the
late libya leader.A top Libyan government official,within this period
of Libyan revolution i was able to vacate the country with my family
due to the political turmoil that erupted in Libya. My late boss was
prominent for years in the government of President Muammar Gaddafi of
Libya who is now demise.
Since the former administration was ousted from power by NATO,its
allied forces ,National Transition Council,NTC,International Criminal
Court has issued arrest warranty to nab all the top government office
holders who alligned with the late leader of libya{Muammar Ghadaffi};
thereby declaring us wanted.Gaddafi’s surprisingly death, has called
for intensive search by NTC;world-acclaim Court.
Before I go into further details please be informed that I am writing
this to you without any other person(s) pre-knowledge of my contact to
you, because I am currently in political hideout in the USA, but will
never disclose to you my present location in U.S
until I receive your interest in return in assisting me to
safeguarding my life with that of my family assets.
Although, it may sound to you ridiculous or strange for hearing, but
be well informed that I will disclose everything about me once I hear
from you again.
Reply to : abdlhazz@blumail.org

Thanks, I would be looking forward to hearing from you.
Dr.Abdoul Haziz

No comments:

Post a Comment