1.12.11

Notifying you again;

ANTHONY POWELL ✆ legal@fidelityinv-int.org

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Greetings,

I was worried when I did not hear from you. This my second notification to you. My names are Anthony Powell, and I am an attorney at law, working with the reputable legal firm, and a legal adviser to Fidelity Investment international. My client who died intestate happens to be from you country; He was a personal client of mine and I managed all his legal affairs.

As of today, I stand as a true custodian to the investment fund deposit, which he made in a Financial Organization. I have faced with the task of getting someone who can stand as his beneficiary, who will be permitted to claim the fund.

The fund deposited is Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling, and the Financial Organization is ready to release the money to whomever I present as the true fund beneficiary and next-of-kin to my late client. Because my late client accorded me with a Letter of Authority (Power of Attorney) duly endorsed in the British High Court of Justice, when he made the deposit, to act on his behalf in times of his absence and inability to act, and I was his legal advising counselor on the deposit and other issues.

The Financial Organization where my client deposited the fund currently demands that I quickly provide a beneficiary of the fund because the deposit duration has expired and needs a renewal or withdrawal from their company otherwise it will be handing over to the government as an unclaimed funds. This is the reason that I decided to contact you, and need your partnership on this transaction to enable us get the money out before the government confiscate it.

If you feel we can work out the funds together quickly send me your names in full, your contact address, your contact telephone number and I will get back to you with details of the transaction asap.

Best regards,
Anthony Powell LLB.
Legal Adviser
+44 7031 817 567
legal@fidelityinv-int.org

No comments:

Post a Comment