7.12.11

FROM ZAIN BIN ABIDIN:

Barrister Zain Bin Abidin ✆ barister.zainbinabidin@mail.mn

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHello Dear,
I am Zain Bin Abidin,a legal practitioner with Z Abidin & Associates, I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my late client, whom you share the same last name with.
My late Client has a deposit of ($19 MILLION) lodged in the bank,who shall be referred to as my client, died as a result of heart-related condition on the 30th Sept 2007.His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the 2004 tsunamis natural disaster while on their holiday in Phuket Thailand. As reported on:

http://faculty.washington.edu/moberle/Tsunami/Tsunami.htm

Contact me for more information.

Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment