23.6.11

Writing From Hospital

Hello,
This is Mrs. Rita Mathews writing from Hospital; therefore this message is very urgent.
I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me in your country, I will be 62 years old this coming August 17, a widow and a servant of the Lord for the past 38years in Ivory Coast.
I inherited some money ($18. 121, 000) from my late husband Mr. Daniel Mathews; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow which I made before the Lord.
I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.
I want you to contact my house helper; I have given him the documents of the money and have directed him to a lawyer that will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.
Benjamin Mensah Apia
Address: Avenue 16, Wade Ave,
Abidjan 16, Cote d'Ivoire.
Email: benjaminapia@yahoo.com
He will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to the lawyer that I have appointed to him; the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.
This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money:-
(1) Give 10% of the money to Benjamin Mensah Apia as he has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support him in life, therefore you will take him as my child.
(2) Give 60% of the money to Charity organizations, Orphanage homes and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.
The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.
And if I don’t hear from you within two days, I will look for another person.
May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Mrs. Rita Mathews.

No comments:

Post a Comment