30.6.11

PayCard/AT​M: CROOKS AT OUR DOORSTEPS

Dear Account Holder Sir/Madam,

urgently get back, Definitely if you are alive, this letter will hit you by surprising.
You are officially contacted today at (10:15am Standard Pacific Time), the office was alerted by my chief post that Three men were at the Office Reception waiting to see the director.I told the chief post to let them in.

To my surprise they were two Americans and one Attorney, they introduced themselves as (Mr.Smith Parker, and Mr. Roland Mark, both from your state) accompanied with them was a London Attorney with the name (Barrister. Frieze Martins).Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptus... I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said you sent them to me to collect the balance of the ($850,000,00) plus the interest accrued on it but These men actually claimed this beyond reasonable doubts.

At this development I asked them who authorized the Collection of this fund and they said you did, that your sickness couldn't let you come in person and the doctor has confirm the damages in your body therefore the doctor couldn't help it any longer that infarct that you are in point of death. In fact this was the biggest shock I have ever received so far because your contract payment with this bank is ready to transfer and the ATM CARD is also ready but No one has heard from you since then, The office could not understand why you sent representative to come for the fund, we expected you should have come to collect it in person not by sending representative. But if actually your condition wouldn’t let you come, at least you should have pass the information to us to release the fund to them.

They actually tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this fund.Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without our consent.

Here are the Documents which they tendered to this bank on your behalf:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents tendered to this Noble office are a clear Proof that you sent them to collect this fund.Finally, I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come for conclusion. But as the person in charge of your fund, I was supposed to Release this fund to them but I refused to do so immediately until i hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not make any mistake in releasing such amount of money to anyone except you the Recognized Beneficiary to his fund. So Kindly clarify us on this issue before we release this fund to them.

Looking forward to your enable proceeding


Director of customer
Service RushCard Team
Paymaster General Office Branch Benin Rep

No comments:

Post a Comment