22.6.11

Good afternoon, I have a business discussion with you

Good afternoon,
My name is Douglas Freeman, working with Nationwide Diplomatic & Courier
Company in United Kingdom, London. I am writing you from my personal mailbox
due to the fact that I do not want the management of my company to know that I
am making contact with you. Let me go straight to the point, a man called Mr.
Gavrikov Ialovskii, a military official from Russia, who died in a plane crash
that left 12 military men dead, deposited a box that enclosed with money in
our company, however, this said box was supposed to be delivered to him before
he died. Please read some of the information’s which I was able to gather
about his dead.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12088525
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/157656.html
Conversely, from the deceased annals that we have with us in our office, I can
confidently affirm that he did not provide his mailing address or area as his
aim was to travel to Russia, then come back to London, and give us his mailing
address for delivery, but unfortunately for him, that was the end of the story
about his life, very sad I must say. However, I want to connect you in this
advantageous business so that at end of it, we can split the money between us.
and if  I can be in agreement with you, then I am going to provide all the
entire information regarding the deceased and the box he left behind so that
you can apply officially for the releasing of the box to you as the man’s
relatives or friends.
Nevertheless, I am 100% sure that this is going to work out for us due to the
fact that our company management doesn’t know if you are the deceased
relatives or one of his friends.  All I need is your consent to make the full
claims of the box and like as I stated above, I will give you the Registration
number and other vital details attached to the box so that you can forward it
to the Management of Nationwide Diplomatic & Courier Company here in London
for the releasing of the box.
I am wait to hear from you immediately, and please send your reply and
telephone to my private mailbox douglasfree@blumail.org
Regards,
Douglas Freeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment