28.6.11

Our Ref: 24th June 2011

Good day,
I am contacting you regarding a brief for the Investment of Ninety Five Million
Dollars (US$ 95,000,000:00) in your country, as I presently have a client who is interested in investing in
your country, but have never done business in your country before. I find it imperative to solicit for a
partnership.
Hence upon receipt of this letter, I implore you to kindly respond and let me
know how possible it is to work with you in mutual partnership under the conditions that:
My client's fund is held in cash.
My client is willing to invest immediately.My client will pay you a commission of 10% of the
investment fund for initial logistics and protocols.
My client will pay to you a further 10% of profit earned over capital annually
as long as you manage the investment fund.
My client desires absolute confidentiality in the handling and management of
this brief. Please get back to me for more informations.
I look forward to your response and our partnership.
Have a nice day.

Regards,
Darrell Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment