28.6.11

Re: I NEED YOUR ASISTANCE!​!!!

Dear Friend,
I am Kristen Lynne Boyd, a British & Northern Ireland Citizen by Nationality. I'm 77 years old woman without a child to inherit my fortunes due to UTERINE FIBROID TUMORS CANCER which denied me pregnancy. I have undergone several medical treatments of UTERINE FIBROID TUMORS CANCER in other to be pregnant but all efforts were in vain. I inherited my late father assets and funds; few weeks ago my doctor revealed to me that due to my UTERINE FIBROID TUMORS CANCER, I have number of weeks to live here on earth.
Though I have made several donations out most of my properties to relatives and my well wishers around but as much pressure mounted on my health, I can figure out what will happen next to me, Therefore, I decided contact you, to solicit your support and assistance to kindly assist me with the distributions of these funds to Churches, Schools, Charity Homes, Less Privileges and Public Hospital in your State. The amount is UKGBP 11,450,000,000.00 Million British pounds is still with the Security Company in London and below is how the funds are going to be use, If you are willing and have interest to assist me on this please get in touch with me by email me for more details.
Email Contact: kristenlynneboyd1@live.com
1) UKGBP 3,450,000,000 Three Million four hundred fifty thousand British pounds should be for you and your family members:
2) UKGBP 2,000,000.000 Two Million British pounds should be shared to the public hospital in your State:
3) UKGBP 3,000,000,000 Four Million British pounds should be shared to the charity homes and less privilege in your State:
4) UKGBP 3,000,000,000 Two Million British pounds be sharing to churches, schools in your State:
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Truly,
Kristen Lynne Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment