30.6.11

VERY CONFIDENTI​AL

From: Mrs. Mary Rossman
Melvyn, 7th avenue Stanton JHB
Republic of South Africa
E-mail: mrs.mrossman@gmail.com
Tel: +27-719296252
                                       RE:  VERY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir / Madam,
My name is Mrs. Mary Rossman, am the Joint global head of equities & risk manager of the First National Bank Plc (F.N.B) South Africa. I am responsible for all risk and financial policies at this bank branch.
I  got your contact details from the national wide e-mail user on my search for a capable and trust worthy person for this deal and decided to contact you directly after due considerations concerning this confidential matter. I am contacting you for a legitimate business transaction strictly and confidential to you.
Mr. John Shumejda an American citizen made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at US$29,400,000.00 in my branch upon maturity.
I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After 6 months, I sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers that Mr. John Shumejda, died in the plane crash On Friday, 4 January, 2002, with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm
Since his death, nobody has operated in this account because the account has NO
BENEFICIARY NEXT OF KIN attached to it. According to the South African Government New law that all dormant account will be confiscated by law if it remains dormant without any claim. I therefore solicit for your sincere cooperation in receiving this fund in your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund, to avoid confiscating of the fund by the South African Government.
If you are interested, kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I can advise you
on the information needed from you which the Attorney who is going to work with me
here will use to start to secure all legal paper work in your name that will enable the Bank release the fund to your bank account, note, this transaction will be done in a legitimate procedure within 10 banking days depending on your cooperation with me.
If you have any questions kindly state them in your reply to my private email: mrs.mrossman@gmail.com and I will respond to that.
Best regards
Mrs. Mary Rossman
The Joint global head of equities & risk manager

No comments:

Post a Comment