24.6.11

INVESTOR

My name is Hussain Al-Sheik from Kingdom of Bahrain and own a Company in Libya which has been folded since the commecement of the War between Government and Revolutionaries. I am contacting you after viewing your company profile here as I want to invest in your country which am seeking for a relaible partner who can manage my company over.

My country has been into crisis since February this year and all our business is being paralyzed which made my company to be loosing so much and in this regard want to relocate my company to your country.

We are looking for company or individual who are willing, ready and able to participate in the building up of a new company for me there.

If it interest you, kindly get back to me with information of yourself and company to proceed.

hussainn@superposta.com

I will be glad to visit your country soon we conclude arrangement and type of business that is growing rapidly.

More information will be forwarded to you upon your response .

Mr. Hussain
hussainn@superposta.com


Click Here To View Samples of the Gold and other Precious Stone I Controls and other products
view by clicking the link below and login:

http://scharterd.com/engCyp-7view-our-company-product.html

No comments:

Post a Comment