28.6.11

My Proposal Please contact Mr .Fredrick Vandermerw

Hello Good friend
I am Mr. Fredrick Vandermerw. A private accountant and chief external auditor Amalgamated Bank of South Africa,(ABSA) I need your service in a confidential matter regarding the transfer of the amount is $27MUSD (Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars)
An investor, Japanese and a contractor with the Kruger diamond mines died without naming a legal next of kin to his fund in my bank. The amount is $27M (Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars) and banking regulation legislation in South Africa demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after five years. Further details will be given upon your reply.
Thanks.
Mr. Fredrick Vandermerw.
Email - fredrick.absaauditor4@gmail.com
Phone Number: + 27- 784052935

No comments:

Post a Comment