28.6.11

Greetings From Mr.Anderso​n

Financial Bank PLC
Benin REPUBLIC.
274 Tokpa Market
Raod Cotonuo Benin Republic.
Tel:+229-97243908.


My name is  Mr Anderson Maco, the Manager to one of the leading banks in Benin
Republic,I am seeking your co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of
Kin/beneficiary to my deceased client,before his death,he has a bank balance
with my bank to the sum of Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro.Dr.George
Brumley,a businessman,who involved in air crash.

You can confirm from the website
below.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html


No other person knows about this account.The Strategy is to use our influence as
Managers/Directors of the bank to approve the funds to you.we can share the
amount on a mutually agreed percentage.

All I require from you is your honest co-operation and trust to enable us see
this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

To enable us discuss further about this transaction,do contact me as i have sent
you the first mail but did not hear from you.

I do expect your prompt response if you are interested to assist me in this
wonderful opportunity.
Regards,
Mr.Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment