8.8.11

WARM GREETING

Dear, Sir/Madam
                  I am Mr. Paul Cheuk, an Executive Director of Hang Seng
Bank.I have a business transaction worth ($22,000,000.00) US Dollars only, which
I need you to assist me in executing this business project from Hong Kong
(China) to your country. Everything concerning this transaction shall be done
legally. I will provide you with details about this operation once I have your
interest but I must say that trust flourishes business. Therefore let your
conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity. Once the funds have
been successfully moved into your possession, your share will be 35%.
Please if you are interested reply me via (paulcheuk102@gmail.com) for more
details about this operation.But if you are not interested,kindly delete this
email. Thanks
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Paul Cheuk

No comments:

Post a Comment