31.8.11

Request for Business Partnershi​p

Attention: Friend
Request for Business Partnership
I am a Sunni Arab and a member of a strategic committee in a major
industry in Iran ; I write to seek your partnership in a lucrative oil
business. My ideal partner should be trustworthy, reliable and have the
ability to operate a business in a western nation. You will not be
required to travel to Iran or to leave your country.I seek your
partnership because of an urgent need to move my family out of Iran as a
result of the deteriorating security situation due to the refusal of the
Present Shiite-ruled government to allow democracy and respect human
rights. There is a strong prospect of a civil war if the government does
not yield to the wishes of the people for democracy and respect of human
rights.To indicate your interest or request more details, please contact
me by email:
Thank you,
Mr Yazdi Ebrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment