31.8.11

CONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATI​ON

Dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the
total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist
me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary her name is Ms Anita Adams  this email address (
mrsanita@one.co.il   )  And phone number is + 80981 78756
ask her to send you the total of $500.000.00  Five hundred
thousand united state dollars   which i kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time
very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Ms Anita Adams and
instruct her where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the sufferance at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here
because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at
hand, finally, remember that I had
forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with  Mrs ANITA ADAMS  will send the amount to you
without any delay.
Regards,
Dr john Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment