30.8.11

(no subject)

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to
you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach
to establish a relationship of trust, but I do have limited choice.
I am BARRISTER WARREN WANG of SIMON CHANG &PARTNERS in Hong Kong, I have a
business proposal concerning some funds amounting to Twenty One million
Three Hundred Thousand United states dollars belonging to my Client, the
funds were lodged into the Reputable Holding Firm in an escrow bonded
account by my client who was a successful business man in Hong kong and
Shenzen in China before his untimely death.
There is much to gain from the transaction because I am ready to give 30%
of the total funds for your assistance in completing the transfer of the
funds on transit to your account.
Kindly send me your <Full Name:Phone Number:Address:Occupation:Country> to
me private Email :Email:barristerwarren.wang_partners@yahoo.com.hk
I give you more details about this transaction when I get your response.
Yours truly,
Tel:+852 8191 6996
BARRISTER WARREN WANG

No comments:

Post a Comment